The New Mexico Interactive Development Team is seeking a .NET Software Developer to join our awesome team, who wants to contribute towards creating and improving eGovernment solutions that directly impact the citizens of New Mexico.
What you’ll do
Working with a team of quality and process driven individuals, you will create solutions for our customers, ultimately the citizens of New Mexico. This is a full stack development position where any given day you could work with databases, windows services, web services or web applications.
• Ability to use modern Microsoft and web application APIs and frameworks to:
• Develop and implement new software programs
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Design and update software database
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Communicate clearly and regularly with management and technical support colleagues
• Must be able to work independently and manage assigned tasks effectively
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations.
What we look for
• Experience in C#, Web Services (WCF and ReST), client side libraries (jQuery, BootStrap)
• Experience with SQL Server, including database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, functions.
• Knowledge in XML/XSLT/XPATH and JSON
• 5+ years C# experience.
• IIS configuration
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
• Ownership and urgency in completing assigned tasks.
• Motivated to continue to improve self and team.
• Problem solver regardless of technical challenges.
• Strong leadership skills.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Reply to email@example.com